Treat yourself to an original, unusual, fun, 100% vineyard immersion! Climb aboard a magnificent vintage sidecar, destination the prestigious vineyards of Burgundy, and in complete safety!
Let yourself be guided for a first approach of the Burgundian climates and its mosaic of unique landscapes.
- Ride in an exceptional and atypical machine
- Sensational views of the vineyard
- Immersion in the middle of world famous vineyards
Clothing adapted to the season, closed shoes
|Participants||From 1 to 2 persons|
The appointment is fixed 5 / 10 mn before the departure to be able to equip itself with the helmet (mobcap available on simple request), the motorcycle goggles and to know the last instructions on the tour. The departure is fixed in Meursault, capital of the great white wines of Burgundy. Always surrounded by the best vintages of the southern coast of Beaune, the itinerary will take small roads that are not very frequented to reveal the most secret corners of the region. The tour is designed to offer you the very first keys to understanding the Burgundian terroir.
This experience is like a private ride, with only two passengers in the sidecar. It is an ideal concept for couples. The tour can be adapted according to your wishes. Do not hesitate to talk about it. It is also possible to extend the tour on request and if the next slot is free by half hour.
Photo stops are regularly planned in the best places (see highlights of each circuit) but we can make a stop on your request if you like the place particularly.
Strong points :
• First of all: the unique experience of driving in an exceptional vehicle
• Then being close to the vineyard
• The "mountain" of Saint Christophe and its fantastic panorama on Meursault and the coast
• The sensational view on the village of Saint-Aubin from the road of Blagny
• The crossing of the villages or hamlets of Blagny, Gamay, Saint-Aubin, Chassagne-Montrachet, Puligny-Montrachet
• The reading table of the landscape in the middle of the Great Growths of Puligny and ChassagneTranslated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Bienveillant, à l'écoute de ses passagers, Gilles a su nous faire découvrir les vignobles au travers de paysages et du partage culturel.
Nous recommandons vivement !
Au plaisir de revivre cette sortie lors de notre prochain passage en Bourgogne ! ????
Bonheur partagé, une belle rencontre qui me motive encore plus. Au plaisir de vous revoir
Gilles, pilote émérite, vous emmène sur les coteaux, enchaînant virages sur 3 roues et anecdotes viticoles…
Des souvenirs plein les yeux !